PVC Posts with SABS Glass Balustrade and safety railing.
Do you require the safety of balustrade without obscuring your awesome Sea View?
We have the answer:
Toughened Glass Balustrade with PVC Posts.
* 12mm SABS Tempered glass in-fills for Balustrades with no top rail
* 10mm SABS Tempered glass in-fills for Balustrades with top & bottom rails.
* 316 Grade Stainless Steel or Powder coated aluminium glass clamps to choose from.
* We offer a choice of our T-shaped or rectangular top hand rails with aluminum H-beam inserts for custom required spans over 1,2m of width.
* Value Fencing PVC Balustrade fencing and safety railing conform with SANS 10400 D principle criteria for Balustrade and railings which is 1m high with toughened balustrade SABS safety glass as prescribed by NBR (National Building Regulation).
* Our PVC Balustrade Posts are professionally fitted by our trained in-house installers, using 2x y-10mm 600mm steel ribbed re-enforcing rods, drilled 150mm into sub base, fixed with high grade RAWL epoxy with posts filled with 42.5MPA Black concrete mix.
Value Fencing PVC is a specialist Balustrade Contractor.
PS: Value Fencing PVC use only SABS approved & stamped toughened balustrade glass infills.
Our PVC Balustrade rails had been Engineers tested and passed to ensure your safety and is suitable for both residential and commercial applications.
See your Local legal SANS requirements here: