PVC Fencing South Africa
PVC Fencing South Africa
Best local PVC fencing Contractor in South Africa.
We believe: "Everything in business is negotiable, except Quality"
There are endless advantages in using Value Fencing uPVC:
- It will last way in excess of 50 Years!!
- Our PVC incredibly resistant to chemical erosion & is weather-resistant and conforms with the F 964 ASTM World Standard, certified specifically for "fencing" use, opposed to cabling & piping by competitors.
- It requires NO MAINTENANCE other than occasional easy cleaning.
- It NEVER needs to be painted, can NOT Rust or Rot & Termites can not eat it.
- It will NOT discolor, flake, or brittle and is GUARANTEED for 20 YEARS !!
- Our posts are filled with steel re-enforced 42,5S Black concrete mix at min 25MPA, opposed to hollow ones by competitors.
PVC fencing products became very popular mainly due to the well-known fact that it is arguably the most durable fencing product out there.
Value Fencing is the clear market leader in the PVC fencing (aka plastic fence ) industry in South Africa with by far the largest Market share in the country.
Over the past 11 years, Value Fencing pioneered the local PVC fencing industry in South Africa to what is the benchmark known today.
Value Fencing imported & professionally installed in excess of 121x 40 Footer shipping containers (more than double all competitors combined) PVC materials of the highest possible quality, with a long list of happy customers.
We are the 1st choice for Architects, Project Managers, Developers & Building Contractors, and approved on most Estates.
Our superior quality PVC products will enhance the aesthetics of your house & ad value to your property.
Our PVC fences are designed to look exactly the same from both sides, giving your neighbor peace of mind when sharing costs.
The material used is virgin PVC (unplasticized polyvinyl chloride) material and is UV resistant at 4 times the industry standard, using a Minimum 6,5% Titanium Di-Oxide (Ti02) for superior UV resistance, (together with the use of Impact modifiers), as opposed to the 3% industry standard for External PVC.
- We are the No: 1 choice & Largest in the PVC fencing industry in Africa !!
- Value Fencing Pioneered the PVC fencing industry in the Country, including the manufacturing & Installation methods, shaping the industry into what it is today. We are the "best in the business"
- Value Fencing PVC imposes rigorous standards of performance, quality, and workmanship guided by our strict Quality Management Policies, thus we do NOT sub-contract our installations & have well-trained professional installers with years of experience in the field.
We custom manufactures each product to ensure that it meets the specific requirements for which it is required.
You can view our uPVC Palisade & Gates in front of almost every Complex on the Ballito Promenade, as well as the New Salt Rock Mall on Mount Richmore Estate, Salt Rock, with the exact same material used.
Some are up for over 11 Years & you can see the condition for yourself.
Our gates boast aluminum inserts for strength & construction.
We do various types & styles of PVC gates such as Driveway sliding & dual swing gate, Pedestrian, Courtyard, Safety Gates, Pool child safety, auto close/latch gate with 2x latches. Our Pool & picket style fences at 1,2m high comply with the principle criteria for pool fences & gates as per our local municipal by-laws.
Our Pool Fence & Gates conforms to the principle criteria for pool fence & gates as per National Building Regulations & Municipal by-laws.
It is 1,2m high with slats space smaller than 100mm.
Our gates have adjustable auto-close mechanisms with 2x pad-lockable auto latching latches for top & bottom made from powder-coated 304 stainless steel.
Our product is the strongest Balustrade out there, requiring NO MAINTENANCE other than occasional cleaning.
No other Balustrade company can offer even a 10-year guarantee. Our is the best value for money in the long term.
Our Balustrade conforms with the NBR principle criteria for railings & balustrades as per SANS 10160 & 10400 B & D regulation.
All posts are mounted using 2x 10mm x 600mm re-bar rods, fixed with high-grade Epoxy, then filled with Black 41.5S cement 30MPA concrete.
Ours is one of the very few ( and ONLY PC one) to actually PASS the 40kg sandbag pendulum test (see video on our website).