Value Fencing’s PVC Balustrade and safety railing conform to the SANS 10400 principle criteria for Balustrade, safery railings & staircase railing, being 1m high with vertical slats spaced 100mm or less apart. (SANS 10160 & 10400M, 10400B & 10400D regulation principle criteria)
* Posts mounted via 2x Y-10 steel re-enforcing rods at 600mm long, inserted 150mm into sub base, fixed with high grade Rawl brand Epoxy & posts then filled with 42.5S black cement 25MPA concrete mix.
* Our is one of the very few, and ONLY PVC one to pass the Pendulum Test: a 40kg sandbag was swung at 1,6m away to test the structural integrity.
* Our product is perfect for coastal conditions as it does not gather “white rust” or require maintenance. Our product compares favourably to stainless steel and aluminium in both product and pricing.
* Value Fencing only use the proper T-rail as a top rail, not 51x89mm pool fence rails as used by other Contractors.
* We also span a maximum of 1,2m wide newel sections, instead of 1,6m by others.
* Our PVC incredibly resistant to chemical erosion & is weather-resistant and comply with the F 964 ASTM World Standard.
Our product is one of the strongest Balustrade out there, requiring NO MAINTENANCE other than occasional cleaning.
We use only High grade uPVC with Dupont Ti02 as impact modifier & UV stabilizer.
It carries a 20 YEAR WARRANTY
Our Balustrade conform with the principle criteria for railings & balustrade as per NBR & SANS 10160 & 10400:M, B & D regulation principle criteria.
PS: We use sections smaller than 1,2m Post to post as per NBR.
All posts are mounted using 2x 10mm x 600mm re-bar rods, fixed with high grade Epoxy, then filled with 42,5s Black cement at 30MPA concrete mix.
Ours is one of the very few ( and ONLY PVC one) to actually pass the 40kg sand bag swung from 1,6m Engineers Pendulum test PASS
Our High Quality uPVC material is the ONLY one in South Africa with proper ASTM & ISO Certification for the specific use of fencing.
We were awarded the whole job on the Ilala Views project on Ilala Ridge Estate, by ID Construction featured on Top Billing.
We have also done: Kindlewood Crest, The Wolds & The Links projects in Kindlewood Estate as well as the Community Centre Balustrade for Kindlewood Estate themselves.
We have also done all the 58 balconies + top floor Balustrade at the Umhlanga Cabanas upgrade recently as well as all balustrade & railings at The Boathouse in Ballito.
We have done all Balustade for: The Emberton Meadows development at Augusta Country Club Estate in Gillits / Hillcrest.
We have also just completed the Upgrade at Durban Kingsmead Cricket Stadium with our Balustrade.
We have done numerous Complexes In Kzn, Durban, Umhlanga, la Lucia, Ballito Incl. Simbalina, Bikini, Ballito Rocks, Frinton on Sea, Tontiki, Le Roc, Kenwyn on Sea, etc.