Our PVC Balustrade conforms to the SANS principle criteria for Balustrade & staircase railings being 1m high with vertical slats being 100mm or less apart.
Posts mounted via 2x y-10 steel re-enforcing rods at 600mm long, inserted 150mm into sub base, fixed with epoxy & posts then filled with 42.5S black cement 30MPA concrete mix.
Value Fencing’s PVC Balustrade is one of the very few to pass the Pendulum Test whereby a 40kg sandbag is swung from 1,6m to test the structural integrity. Our product is perfect for coastal conditions as it does not gather “white rust” or require maintenance. Our product compares favourably to stainless steel and aluminium in both product and pricing.
Our product is one of the strongest Balustrade out there, requiring NO MAINTENANCE other than occasional cleaning.
We use only High grade uPVC with Dupont Ti02 as impact modifier & UV stabilizer.
It carries a 20 YEAR WARRANTY
Our Balustrade conform with the principle criteria for railings & balustrade as per NBR & SANS 10160 & 10400:M, B & D regulation principle criteria.
PS: We use sections smaller than 1,2m Post to post as per NBR.
All posts are mounted using 2x 10mm x 600mm re-bar rods, fixed with high grade Epoxy, then filled with 42,5s Black cement at 30MPA concrete mix.
Ours is one of the very few ( and ONLY PVC one) to actually pass the 40kg sand bag swung from 1,6m Engineers Pendulum test PASS
Our High Quality uPVC material is the ONLY one in South Africa with proper ASTM & ISO Certification for the specific use of fencing.
We were awarded the whole job on the Ilala Views project on Ilala Ridge Estate, by ID Construction featured on Top Billing.
We have also done: Kindlewood Crest, The Wolds & The Links projects in Kindlewood Estate as well as the Community Centre Balustrade for Kindlewood Estate themselves.
We have also done all the 58 balconies + top floor Balustrade at the Umhlanga Cabanas upgrade recently as well as all balustrade & railings at The Boathouse in Ballito.
We have done all Balustade for: The Emberton Meadows development at Augusta Country Club Estate in Gillits / Hillcrest.
We have also just completed the Upgrade at Durban Kingsmead Cricket Stadium with our Balustrade.
We have done numerous Complexes In Kzn, Durban, Umhlanga, la Lucia, Ballito Incl. Simbalina, Bikini, Ballito Rocks, Frinton on Sea, Tontiki, Le Roc, Kenwyn on Sea, etc.
Call NOW for a free Assessment & Quote
031 569 4241
061 500 2299
PS: Our "Best Price Policy" ensures that we are committed to giving you the best price possible, we will therefore beat any official quote on the same product of the same spec & quality.
There are endless advantages in using Value Fencing PVC:
* Our uPVC is UV resistant at 20% higher the Industry standard using High ratio of Titanium Di-Oxide (Ti02) as Impact modifier, as opposed to competitors use of the cheaper alternative, Calcium Carbonate.
Ours will last way in excess of 60 Years!!
* It requires NO MAINTENANCE other than occasional easy cleaning.
* It NEVER needs to be painted or vanished.
* It can NOT Rust or Rot & termites can not eat it.
* Our Posts are installed and FILLED with steel re-enforced Black 41.5S cement at minimum 25MPA concrete.
* It will NOT discolour, flake or brittle and is GUARANTEED for 20 YEARS !!
* We are the No: 1 & Largest in the PVC fencing industry in Africa !!
Value Fencing had imported & distributed 109 Shipping Containers PVC fencing materials,which is more than double all other combined !
Value Fencing set the benchmark in the PVC ( plastic) Fencing industry in South Africa for the past 11 years
* Value Fencing Pioneered the PVC fencing industry in the Country, including the current known styles, manufacturing process, Installation methods as well as gate construction methods, shaping the PVC fencing industry in South Africa to what it is today.
* We do NOT subcontract our installations & have well trained professional installers with years of experience in the field.
"Everything in business is negotiable, except Quality "
We offer professional installation of only the very highest quality UV Resistant PVC products in the Country.
Our materials are ASTM Certified for specific "fencing" use with superior UV Resistance ar WORLD STANDARD good enough for use in Australia and New Zealand where the standard option is not allowed.
It is made from "virgin" PVC with UV stabilizers & require NO Maintenance.
Our high grade materials carry a 20 Years Warranty directly from our Franchisor.
We supply & install :
* Pergolas, High end Carports
* Driveway sliding & Dual leaf swing gates sets with additional automation, anti life brackets, spikes or electric fence.
* Pedestrian, Garden & Courtyard gates with additional electronic access control.
* Lattice, Trellis and slatted screening
* Balustrade and staircase railings
* Swimming Pool fence & child safety gates
* Picket fences in many variations
* Palisade, Private & Semi-Private boundary fence for residential & Commercial use
You can view our uPVC Palisade & Gates in front of almost every Complex (with the exception of 1 in every 5) on the Ballito Promenade & the New Salt Rock Mall with the exact same material used.
Some are up for 11 Years & you can see the condition for yourself.
* Our gates boast aluminium inserts for strength & construction.
We do various types & styles of PVC gates such as Driveway sliding & dual swing gate, Pedestrian, Courtyard, Safety Gates, Swimming Pool child safety gates etc.
Our Pool fence & Gates conforms to the principle criteria for pool fence & gates as per National Building Regulations & Municipal by laws.
It is 1,2m high with slats space smaller than 100mm.
Our Swimming Pool gates have adjustable auto close mechanisms with 2x padlockable auto latching latches for top & bottom made from powder coated 304 stainless steel.
* Our product is the strongest Balustrade out there, requiring NO MAINTENANCE other than occasional cleaning.
Our Balustrade conform with the NBR ( National Building Regulations) principle criteria for railings & balustrade as per SANS 10160 & 10400 B & D regulation.
All posts are mounted using 2x 10mm x 600mm re-bar rods, fixed with high grade Epoxy, then filled with Black 41.5S cement at minimum 25MPA concrete mix.
Ours is one of the very few to actually PASS the 40kg sand bag pendulum test (see Video on our website at the bottom of our homepage)
Or click on the following link:
See our Websitefor more pic's & info.
Work by us include :
We have done all Pergolas & Balustrade work at The Boathouse, and almost all the Complexes on the Ballito Promenade as well as numerous one in Umhlanga.
Value Fencing was the Contractor to do all Lattice work & Pergolas at The Oystebox Hotel.
We are the preferred supplier of gates, balustrades, screening & fencing on most Estates such as: Mount Edgecombe Golf Estates 1 & 2, Kindlewood Estate, Ilala Ridge Estate, Palm Springs Village, Caledon Estates, Manor Estates, Wakenshaw Estate, Malden Estate, Emberton Village, etc to name a view.
We have installed all 58 Unit's Balustrade & Pergola's as well as numerous other jobs VMS Resorts at Umhlanga Cabanas.
We have also completed the lala Views project on Ilala Ridge Estate in la Lucia, by ID Construction as featured on Top Billing.
Here we have done all Balustrade, staircase railings, hand rails, pool fences & gates, Lattice screening & Pergolas on all Fee standing units as well as blocks of flats including : Sea Spray, Sea Mist and Sea Breeze blocks.
We have also just completed: Kindlewood Crest, The Wolds and The Links projects in Kindlewood Estate as well as the Community Centre Balustrade for Kindlewood Estate themselves, ans are currently doing the whole of The Links development on Kindlewood as well.
Value Fencing was the of all Balustrade & Gates on Emberton & Malden Estate in Hillcrest.
We are also the proud supplier who installed the balustrade at The Kingsmead Cricket Stadium in Durban.
Value Fencing is also recently completed installation of all PVC Louvres at the Pearl Sky Development at The Pearls of Umhlanga.