Value Fencing PVC Balustrade conform with SANS 10400 D principle criteria for Balustrade and railings which is 1m high with 10mm or 12mm thick, toughened SABS safety glass.
Posts fitted by using 2x y-10mm 600mm steel ribbed re-enforcing rods, drilled 150mm into sub base, fixed with high grade RAWL epoxy with posts filled with 42.5MPA Black concrete mix.
Value Fencing use only SABS approved & stamped toughened balustrade glass.
* 12mm Tempered glass for Balustrades with no top rail
* 10mm Tempered glass for balustrades with top & bottom rails.
* 316 Grade Stainless Steel or Powder coated aluminium glass clamps to choose from.
* PVC posts in various sizes, fixed with 2x 10mm x 600mm re-bar rods, fixed with high grade Epoxy, then filled with 42,5s Black cement at 30MPA concrete mix.
* Our Balustrade conform with the principle criteria for railings & balustrade as per NBR & SANS 10160 & 10400:M, B & D regulation principle criteria.
* Ours is one of the very few ( and ONLY PVC one) to actually pass the 40kg sand bag swung from 1,6m Engineers Pendulum test PASS.
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
* 1m High.
* 10mm SABS Balustrade safety glass.
* 316 Stainles Steel clamps.
* All gaps less than 100mm as per NBR (National Building Regulation)
* Engineers Pendulum test PASSED.
Best price on the best quality material and Workmanship.
Fast effective service and quick turn around time.
"Everything in business is negotiable, except Quality "
|Core Version: 6.12.12|