Our PVC Balustrade conforms to the SANS principle criteria for Balustrade & railings being 1m high with 10mm or 12mm thick, toughened SABS safety glass.
Posts mounted via 2x y-10 steel re-enforcing rods at 600mm long, inserted 150mm into sub base, fixed with epoxy & posts then filled with 42.5MPA concrete.
Value Fencing use only SABS approved & stamped toughened balustrade glass.
* 12mm Tempered glass for Balustrades with no top rail
* 10mm Tempered glass for balustrades with top & bottom rails.
* 316 Grade Stainless Steel or Powder coated aluminium glass clamps to choose from.
* PVC posts in various sizes, fixed with 2x 10mm x 600mm re-bar rods, fixed with high grade Epoxy, then filled with 42,5s Black cement at 30MPA concrete mix.
* Our Balustrade conform with the principle criteria for railings & balustrade as per NBR & SANS 10160 & 10400:M, B & D regulation principle criteria.
* Ours is one of the very few ( and ONLY PVC one) to actually pass the 40kg sand bag swung from 1,6m Engineers Pendulum test PASS.
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape.
|Core Version: 6.10.15|